Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year!

Hi all..

didn't mean to be so absent in my blogging (wondering whether anyone read my blog or not), but because of the Chinese New Year, this time we went to Surabaya to celebrate it with my family.

It was fun, tiring, and I learned my lesson! Next time I'm bringing my nanny with me! This time I thought I can handle the kids, which I can (easy peasy!), but that leaves me no time to talk to my parents or meet my friends. It's just kids all the time... the good thing is I spend a lot of time with my kids over there..

ookay.. now that's done, let me show you the Chinese New Year's eve dinner that we prepared.. (yes, me and my mom cooked, and my husband watched the kids for me!)

the cold dish with the lucky hair

the shrimp. we squaled like a pig when we fried the shrimp. oil everywhere!

abalone and the white mushroom

porky feet and mushroom, my dad specialty

crab, bought it in Istana Berkat, not so good, Kenari has way better crabs, but they all sold out

fish, bought in Ikan Bakar Cianjur.

And so, those are what we ate in our family's dinner. And here's my two girlies, wishing you all a prosperous, blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment