Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year 2012

Hi all!

Happy new year! Meant to post some projects, but got too lazy, because of the holiday and all.
Plus, I'm in the middle of reading this book: The Hunger Games for 3 days straight.. and now I'm done.
What an exciting book, I can't put it down.. so whenever I have free time, I just read and read..
Since the book is not available in Indonesia, I just bought it via kobo in ipad.
I can say that reading in ipad is kind of weird.. I'm a paper person, and I have to wait for my ipad to be recharged everytime the batery goes to 0%, to be able to continue reading.

Since this is new year, my husband is so eager to have my bookshelves to be cleaned up, to be tidy and all. That means, I have to purge more fictions that I have. So here are the latest fiction that goes on sale:














It is hard to part with these books for me, because I still read them over and over. Like Stephanie Meyers Twilight series book, for movie goers, I can understand that it's a weird concept. But if you just read the book, it's all about love stories, and it's beautifully written. I still think that Breaking Dawn movie was awesome, despite some bad reviews, because it almost stay true to the books and to the feelings of it.
But, like my husband says, space is expensive. I have to make room for more new books that I'll buy. *wink wink*

Okay, to order, just sms me at: 0817.0333.0687, with the name of the book and your address, so I can calculate the shipping fee as well.

That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment