Tuesday, January 10, 2012

another Christmas layout

Hi all..

if you live in Jakarta.. pheww.. these past couple days (including now) the weather has been crazy!
We have mini thunderstorm, lots of winds, lots of tree fell, and that lead to lots of traffic!
The rain just come and go as it pleased, very heavy rain with lots of wind, and then wait another half an hour, the rain is gone again.. pheww.. I'm not sure whether I like rainy season or summer season better..

Here's another gazilion of layout that I made during the holiday, they all are commissioned. So again, if you want to give something to someone dear who has everything, here's your solution! Just come to me with a photo, and I'll make these layouts with the frame included, for a fee.

This is a Christmas layout that all the parents are giving to the teachers at school. I'll admit this particular layout is not my usual minimalist style.. because the base paper itself doesn't call for it. So I challenged myself to use more papers and decorations.. See if you like it.. but I sure hope the teacher really likes it! ha ha ha..





well, happy wednesday-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment