Wednesday, December 21, 2011

October Afternoon layout

Hi all..

today I have some extra time to blog...
with this month of December, are you guys doing your December Daily?
I've started with mine, but it stuck only for the 1st day.. still don't have the time to really scrap and sit.
How I wish I have the time to finish my December Daily.

Another project that I have the intention to start with is Project Life! Do you know about Project Life?
I've ordered mine from singapore, and it has arrived, and I'm so excited! But again, still no time to even started out.. although I've already have a plan how it would look like..

Anywhoo.. Christmas is only 3 days away! Can you believe it? Time flies.. it really does..

Here's the layout for today, using the October Afternoon's Sidewalk..










I have the newest of October Afternoon papers, in my facebook account: www.facebook.com/akikostore. If you want to order, just leave a pm or sms me (this one is way faster to get a response)

Again, I would want to have a chance to play with the OA Farmhouse series, they are so gorgeous! Love the colour and the pattern of them.. gah.. will have to find time to do it, and I can share with you guys..

But anywhoo.. happy mother's day for mothers out there.. hope you enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment