Sunday, August 7, 2011

Seroeni

Sorry that I blog about 3 restaurants all at once.. he he he...
in the fasting month no less!!
Like I said, once I have the time, then I have time, and when I don't, then I don't.

Let's party on with the food! ha ha ha..

I took my grandma to Plaza Senayan last month, because she and I love books, and I have to meet a client over there. I choose Seroeni restaurant on the 3rd floor in Plaza Senayan, because it's a good chinese restaurant and my grandma will enjoy them. And enjoy them she does. It's very nice to make people happy, then you'll feel happy too.

Here's what we order, and she loves the noodle and longan beef especially.

the malaysian noodle, I forgot the exact name, I will edit once I remember

the longan crispy beef. It's so crispy and nice

Po Chai with the egg and asparagus
My friend, Tini, brought us here one time with the daters, and I really enjoyed it. It's good food, and almost all you order is good. Except I would rethink the po chai vegetable, you should order the buncis with meat. That's a better veggies over in Seroeni.

Will be back with my scrapbook mini album!

No comments:

Post a Comment